Monday, April 13, 2009

25 Things

25 things was such a huge phenomenon on facebook a few weeks back, but like everything trendy it faded fast. I still think it is a pretty cool concept; writing down and sharing with the world 25 random things about yourself. So here you go.

25 things about Stephanie Marie:

1) I gag when I brush my teeth... almost every time.
2) I wish I was more dangerous!
3) I laugh at things most people don't think are funny.
4) Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean I want to have kids. (this also doesn't mean I don't)
5) I seriously think I'm a decent rapper.
6) I am the most cathartic person you will ever meet. There is no such thing as fiction, it is all real to me.
7) I have a crush on Nigel Barker. I think I have a thing for bald dudes!
8) I appreciate functionality more than most.
9) I remember the little things, but always forget the big. Trev is opposite.
10) A hotdog with mustard is my all time favorite food!
11) I am all grown up and I still HATE tomatos.
12) I have freezing cold feet and hot hands.
13) I have a bigger love tank than most. I have a tendency to overlove... especially when it comes to animals.
14) I really truly LOVE my job.
15) I take a bath almost every single night because I enjoy it, not to clean my body.
16) I personally think I was a fish in another life, but when I was a toddler I told my Grandma that "when I was here before I was a man and I was a teacher." lol weird!
17) I only like romantic comedies.
18) I have an irrational hatred/fear of belly buttons.
19) I hate ichy clothes... only wear coton blends.
20) I am one of two main characters in the most ridiculous love story. I don't even like to talk about it because no one can possibly understand just how crazy, awesome, and divine it really is.
21) I have a tatt on my buttcheek.
22) If I like something I will do, use, or eat it everyday until I absolutely hate it.
23) I have dual citizenship. The "other" is The Chickasaw Nation.

24) I clinch my teeth when I think something is cute.

25) I once burned my upper lip by smelling the rear wheel of a razor scooter after riding down a steep hill.

1 comment:

Erin said...

lol. I love these! You crack me up.

Ones I didn't know: 1, 5, 7, 16, 24, 25.... wow, that's a lot.

my Favorites: 5, 13, 15, 20, 21, 25

I love you.