Saturday, March 21, 2009

All fired up!

Just 4 months till the BIG day! Trev and I are both starting to get super excited and are really starting to get busy with the wedding. Just today we took our engagement pictures with our new friend, the amazing photographer Jenny Jimenez. Check out her website here and blog here! Last week we picked out all of the guys outfits, and this coming week I am getting my hair and make-up trial run! Wahoo! Much love to our wedding planner Michelle Engvall for making this all come together, and saving my sanity.

Don't forget:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy hilarious - i love your STDs! wait - that didn't sound right. hmmmm. must rethink commenting on other people's blogs.

moving on... i had so much fun today! i felt so comfy being my nutso self with you both. thank you for my velveeta. it was gone within an hour. i don't know what kraft is talkin' bout. the V is the cheesiest!

Erin said...

I'm SO glad that you have an awesome photographer and wedding planner. They both seem crazy cool from what I've heard. I'm so excited for you guys. I love you!